Chance Me for Boston University

<p>I am a junior in high school and I am a white female.</p>

<p>My GPA is 3.8 unweighted, 4.6 weighted. I am currently ranked number 5 in my class. Freshman and Sophomore year I had straight A's. Junior year I received a C in AP Chemistry both semesters. Freshman and Sophomore year I took all honors classes and AP World History. Junior year I took AP Chem, AP Psych, APUSH, Math Analysis Honors, and AP English language. Next year I will be taking AP Environmental Science, AP Calc, AP Gov, AP Econ, AP Literature, and AP Human geography.</p>

<p>I have been on the Principle's list every semester and have been chosen as student of the year for Honors Geometry, Freshman Honors English, and Spanish 2. I was selected based on my performance in APUSH to have a Q&A session with Madeleine Albright.</p>

<p>I was on the JV tennis team Freshman and Sophomore year. I completed one year of drama production and will continue next year doing tech work and dance corp. I have been in Pink Ribbon Club since Freshman year, was VP junior year, and will be President next year. I have been in ASB since Freshman year. I am the Girls State representative. I have been in NHS since sophomore year and CSF (california scholarship federation) since Freshman year. I was hand picked to be in a committee with our board of education and superintendent along with various community memebers, teachers within the district etc. and we have met bi weekly for 2 years. </p>

<p>I don't know if the school takes correspondence into consideration but if so, I have attended 3 admission activities, I flew out to Boston to go to Winter Visit Day, I have participated in 3 live chats with an admission officer, and I have applied to their summer high school program. </p>

<p>And my SAT score was 1940 on the first try (hoping for higher on the second).</p>

<p>I will be applying early decision as a history major</p>

<p>BU: Aim for 2050+</p>

<p>That’s my goal. What should I strive for on the ACT? I don’t even know what is considered good.</p>