Currently in junior year at a public school.
GPA weighted - 5.567
GPA unweighted - 3.97
Rank 11/635 at a highly competitive school
APs - Completed in sophomore year
Physics 1 and World History (4)
Currently taking the following APs in Junior year
AP Calculus AB
AP Capstone Seminar
AP US History
AP Language and Arts
AP Computer Principles
Danced for last 11 years. Currently member of a dance company and has performed in lead roles in multiple productions
DECA - Last 3 years - Historian in 10th grade, CFO in 11th grade
FPS - Last 3 years. No leadership positions.
NEHS, NHS, National Spanish Honor Society - Member for the past 2 years.
Interact - Last 3 years - Secretary in 9th grade, Treasurer in 10th grade, Now Vice president
Founder and President of Love your body. We do health awareness programs in local libraries and day cares for the past 6 years.
- Congressional gold award
- Presidential award for last 3 years
- Hospital (140 hours) which includes working in a charity clinic locally
- Worked at shelters during harvey and as a coordinator (80 hours)
- Worked in multiple adoption centers, senior centers etc - Total hours 400+
- DECA - State 1st in 9th and 10th. Went to International in 10th
- FPA - State 3rd in 10th and went to International. Placed in top 15
- Bronze medal for Spanish level 3 exam
- I did a research at a big name hospital last summer. Didn’t get any paper published.
I want to become a doctor and go into BS/MD programs. What are my chances and what colleges do I have a better chance?
Thank you for your replies.