GPA: 3.62 Unweighted, 4.62 Weighted
IB Diploma Candidate
1430 SAT (720 Math, 710 Reading) 31 ACT
First Generation to Even Apply to College
E.C.: FHS President, NHS Member, SHS Member, Debate Club, Many service activities in my community due to CAS and IB, Started the Film Club
Questbridge National Merit Finalist (No match)
Part time job @Wendys
Football WR (Not a star but good enough to play)
Essays: Wrote about my one word to describe myself: persistent. All my life I have been faced with challenges, such as moving around a bunch, poverty, and a broken family due to drugs and alcohol. I mentioned these challenges and how I was able to avoid these challenges and be able to succeed academically and athletically.
Second essay was on how I was able to provide for myself as due to my family’s low amount of income (under 55k a year) I got myself a job and have purchased everything I own, from my phone to my car and my clothes. I also stated how I have become a leader in starting a club.
Due to family status will be applying to financial aid