Chance Me for NYU, Saint Joseph's, CUNY: Baruch, William & Mary, Adelphi, SUNY Stony Brook, and Wisc

Demographics: White/Hispanic, Male, Texas

Intended Major: International Business at all college choices

Academics: 4.0 GPA, 26 ACT Composite, 1270 SAT

Coursework: APUSH (5), AP Lang/comp (5) Senior Year: AP Statistics, AP Literature, AP Government, AP Microeconomics, AP Environmental Science

Extracurriculars: National Hispanic Honors Society, Refereeing for my city’s soccer association

Schools: NYU Stern, Saint Joseph’s, CUNY: Baruch, William & Mary, Adelphi, SUNY Stony Brook, and Wisconsin-Madison.

Questions: Which college am I best “chanced” to be accepted to?

CUNYs and saint John, are most likely going to accept you. SUNYs, you are competitive and probably will get accepted. NYU, NYU is like one of the most competitive business schools in the nation, while your GPA is good, your sat brings it down considering the 50 percentile of applicants accepted have a 1400+. Its a reach, but not impossible. God bless, hope you get accepted to your top choice!

While I’m a high schooler who admittedly does not know everything. I do live in Virginia, so I roughly know that William and Mary (at least out of the Virginia schools) consider extracurriculars as an extremely important factor. So, from that angle, I think you have a shot, especially because they are trying to get more males to apply.