I’m a current eighth grader who is looking forward to applying for some really good private boarding high schools!
I’m a Chinese female from Maryland, but I was not born here, I came to the US in 4th grade, and I’m currently on a green card.
- I have a pretty bubbly and energetic personality
Here are some stats
- SSAT avg97% verbal 99,reading 87, math 97
- ISEE 8 quantitative reasoning,8 verbal,9 mathematics achievement, 9 reading
- 3 B’s in 6th grade, 2 B’s (art and Spanish) 1st quarter of 7th grade, straight A’s on the rest
- I swam for 7 years, not the best swimmer, not the worst I go a 1:03 in 100 yds free
- I sing classical music, won an award (the golden voice of America), and got the chance to perform at Carnegie Hall next June, during covid, performed in an online concert which 2000+ people watched
- I also like art and calligraphy/bullet journaling won 1st in an art show, and is now making a website for my calligraphy which 100% of it's profits go to charities
- I play the flute (but I'm like bad so...)
- I also play the piano recreationally
- enjoys debate and politics