Chance me for the universities that I am applying to and I'll chance you :)

<p>Here are my stats, ECs etc.
SAT I score: 2250 (720: CR, 760: Math, 770: Writing)
Subject SAT scores: 780: Biology E, 800: Chemistry, 800: Math Level 2.
IB (Predicted) scores: 7 in Higher Level Chemistry, 7 in Higher Level Biology, 5 or 6 in Higher Level Math, 6 in Standard Level Ab Initio German, 6 or 7 in Standard Level English and 7 in Standard Level History.</p>

<p>Extracurricular activities: Captain of the chess team, national/state level chess player (have come in the top three in the state), district level tennis player, martial arts: brown belt in karate and green belt in Taekwondo, Drama: have acted in a couple of shows (that were, actually, fundraisers) and were open to the public, Modelling, MUN (have participated in around 4 MUNs including a Harvard MUN, and have been an assistant director/co-chair in two MUNs), journalism: have written articles for the school’s yearbook and a couple of other activities.</p>

<p>Research, Summer programs etc.: Attended the EPGY Stanford summer program and studied genetics over there; ABI (Advanced Biotechnology institute) at Roxbury Latin School (which was also another summer program); Also did some research with yeast at a nearby (but pretty famous) research institute called Indian Institute of Science; Published a research paper in a research journal called IJERD while doing an internship at a university called PESIT; Interned at a hospital.</p>

<p>Community service: Taught chess at a school for the underprivileged; raised funds for an organization called AMC for around two years (Association for the Mentally Challenged): approached sponsors etc.; Was part of the community service club: raised funds for a nearby orphanage by setting up recycle bins and selling scrap paper to a nearby shop and raised funds for the victims of the Haiti earthquake by organizing a bake sale at school.</p>

<p>Also, I’m an Indian Male (but, at the same time, I am an American citizen who moved to India a couple of years ago), and these are the universities I am applying to (RD):
Washington University in St. Louis
Vanderbilt University
Cornell University
Dartmouth University
Duke University
Emory University
Boston University
Tulane University
UCB
UCLA
UCSD
UC Irvine
Purdue University
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign</p>

<p>I have already applied to UNC Chapel Hill and University of Virginia Early Action.</p>

<p>UVA: Match
UNC: Match (if EA or in-state)/Low reach (otherwise)
WUSTL: High match
Vanderbilt: High match
Cornell: Reach
Dartmouth: Reach
Duke: Reach
Emory: Match
Tulane: Low match
Berkeley: Match (if OOS paying full freight)/High match (otherwise)
UCLA: Match (if OOS paying full freight)/High match (otherwise)
UCSD: Low match (if OOS paying full freight)/Match (otherwise)
UCI: Safety
UIUC: Safety
Purdue: Safety</p>

<p>Research and other ECs put many schools well within reach, although it depends on you intended major. I would really highlight focus on one specific thing in your apps just to show commitment. Stats are very good. I agree with the above person except I would put Cornell as a high match/low reach.</p>

<p>Chance me back?<a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1439514-these-schools-safeties-matches-reaches.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1439514-these-schools-safeties-matches-reaches.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Youll get into all of them due to your stellar pofile. High sat good gpa and good ec’s.</p>

<p>Chance Me</p>

<p><a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1439046-chance-me-uga-rd.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1439046-chance-me-uga-rd.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;