Chance me for these schools? I'll love you, love you, LOVE YOU so much!

<p>I know it’s stupid to post these because I could figure out my chances on myself just comparing myself to admitted students but I just love the third party opinion so I’m sorry for sounding like every other high schooler almost college kid on this website.</p>

<p>GPA: 3.72
Class Rank: Top 10%</p>

<p>These SAT scores are based on practice tests, I’m not taking it for real until October 6th.
Math: 580
CR: 600
Writing: 620</p>

<p>Freshmen Year Courseload:
-Earth Science
-Creative Writing
-Geometry
-Spanish 1
-Honors English 9
-Gym/ Health 9
-World History 1
Sophomore Year Courseload:
-Honors World History 2
-Honors Spanish 2
-Honors English 10
-Algebra 2
-Gym/ Driver’s Ed 10
-Theatre 1
-Honors Biology
Junior Year Courseload:
-Theatre 2
-Honors Spanish 3
-Trig
-AP U.S. History
-AP English Language
-Honors Chemistry
-Service Learning 1
Senior Year Courseload:
-AP Psych
-Honors Spanish 4
-Honors Physics
-Theatre 3
-AP English Literature
-AP Government
-AP Statistics</p>

<p>Extra Curriculars:
-Theatre* (Musicals, Plays, Crew)
-Key Club* (President)
-Beta Club*
-Student Government*
-Senior Council*
-Mentoring* (Mentor incoming Freshmen-tutor them, make sure they are adjusting)
-Spirit Squad (Cheer at every sporting event)</p>

<p>*'s meant I had to apply/ audition/ or be invited to join</p>

<p>Awards/ Honors:
-Highest Achievement in Spanish Award
-2 Core Value Awards (Honesty and Accountability)
-Invitation to apply/ acceptance into Beta Club</p>

<p>Other:
-Well over 100 hours of community service
-Out of 29 credits I have recieved A’s and B’s in 23/ 29. And if I didn’t get an A or B, it was literally within a point of a B.</p>

<p>Pending Factors:
-I may be getting published in a magazine. I was asked to write an article for the magazine but I’m not 100% that’s going to go through or not.
-I wrote a full length novel and I am trying to get it published. So far I’m trying to get an agent and I’ve got a few people interested. I’m learning about the publsihing business as I go along so as not to fall in any traps but I believe I have reputable sources. If this works out and I get a publishing contract I’ll include it in my application.
-All A’s first semester of senior year (I’m 4 weeks in and have had a whirlwind of tests and I’m still managing to hold onto my A’s. Hopefully I can keep it up.)</p>

<p>Colleges I’m Applying To:
-James Madison University
-Christopher Newport University
-Radford University
-Longwood University
-Virginia Tech University
-George Mason University
-New York University (only if I can get my SAT scores higher though)</p>

<p>The colleges above are ranked in order by where I want to go the most to the least. </p>

<p>Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for me!!! It means a lot!! This process is just so nerve wracking and I just want to get in somewhere already so I can stop stressing haha!</p>

<p>Is your GPA unweighted or weighted? I also assume that you are currently in Virginia. You should be able to get in every University you listed, if your GPA is unweighted, with VT and GMU maybe being a bit harder than the others. You should get your SAT scores up, as you said, though.</p>

<p>My above statement excludes NYU, where you definitely need a higher SAT due to being out of state. Your ECs are pretty good, though it would’ve been nice to have more community service hours. Excellent recommendations and essays will do wonders for you for NYU.</p>

<p>I<code>m going to take a wild guess and say you</code>re from Virginia? (Way to represent!)</p>

<p>I<code>d say up your scores, and is that GPA unweighted or weighted? I</code>d say good to go on in-state, don`t know about NYU.</p>