Chance me for UPenn Jerome Fisher, MIT, Harvard, Stanford etc and help me find match schools!!

Demographics: Indian Male living in Texas. I attend the [Texas Academy of Mathematics and Science](https://tams.unt.edu/), totally unhooked

Preface: To clarify, TAMS is a unique residential program for high school-aged Texas students who are high achievers and interested in mathematics and science. While living in McConnell Hall, students in this two-year program complete a rigorous academic curriculum of college coursework at the University of North Texas (UNT). Instruction is by regular university faculty. There are no high school courses taught, but students enjoy many of the activities of high school and the company of age mates who are intellectual peers.
TLDR; we go to college for 2 years lol

Intended Major: Not quite sure yet, but probably going to double major in Finance/Econ and Computer Science

Academics:

[ul]
[] SAT: 2380 Composite (800 M, 800 W, 780 CR)
[
] PSAT: 1500/1520 (760 M, 740 English) (probably national merit)
[] ACT: 35
[
] SAT II: Math II: 800, Bio-E: 760, taking Physics in the fall
[] Class Rank: TAMS does not rank, but at my old school (9th and 10th) I was 3/500~
[
] UW GPA: 3.96, don’t really know my weighted
[/ul]

Coursework:

9th: Pre-AP English, Pre-AP World Geography, Pre-AP Chemistry, Pre-AP Pre-Calculus, AP Computer Science, Spanish I, Orchestra (top group)

10th: AP Calculus BC, AP Physics 1, AP Biology, AP Statistics, AP World History, Pre-AP English, Pre-AP Spanish (took the hardest classes my school had, and got counselor permission to advance beyond)

11th (Started TAMS): Honors Biology for Science Majors 1 and 2 (mandatory), General Chemistry for Science Majors 1 and 2, Calculus 2, Writing About Literature 1 and 2, Chemistry Lab, Biology Lab, Multivariable Calculus, Applied Statistics (calculus-based Statistics), Microeconomics, and I’ve tested out of 4 semesters of Spanish, French, German, and Macroeconomics and have earned the credit.

12th (Still at TAMS): Physics: Mechanics and Electricity and Magnetism (basically Physics C, Calculus-based), World Literature (english), US History, Physics Lab, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Intermediate Micro-Theory (higher level Economics course), Political Science, Managerial Economics (even higher level economics course)

Awards:

[ul]
[] 3 Time AIME Qualifier
[
] 2nd Place FBLA State in Business Ethics
[] 2nd Place DECA State in Financial Statement Analysis
[
] DECA International Career and Development Conference (ICDC) Finalist and top 10 in Financial Statement Analysis
[] US Astronomy and Astrophysics Olympiad Semifinalist
[
] Money 20/20 Hackathon Attendee and Competitor
[] University of North Texas Dean’s List (lmao)
[
] 2nd Place HOSA Regionals in Medical Math (2 years)
[] 7th Place HOSA State in Medical Math (10th grade)
[
] 3rd Place HOSA State in Medical Math (11th grade)
[] 3rd Place Science Olympiad Regionals in 3 events
[
] Science Olympiad Team placed 4th at state (11th grade, TAMS)
[] 3rd Place UIL Region in Number Sense, and state qualifier 9th and 10th
[
] Scholastic Arts and Writing Silver Key twice
[/ul]

Extracurriculars:

[ul]
[] President and Founder of Mu Alpha Theta at my first high school (started AMC and UIL competitions there and also established and organized a volunteering service that tutored over 50 students, and I volunteered for, for over 100 hours)
[
] Captain and Founder of Science Olympiad Team (Created a team that placed 3rd in Houston regionals and qualified for the Texas State Science Olympiad competition, despite it being the very first year of the club)
[] Vice President of — (old school) HOSA Club (Organized the school’s participation in HOSA Area, Regional, and State level competition and directed over 50 HOSA competitors, some of whom went on to place at the National level)
[
] Vice President of Key Club (Organized the school’s participation in multiple nationwide volunteering events such as Relay-For-Life and walks for the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation, raising over $2000 and devised and coded a system to keep track of the volunteering hours of over 70 students and to allow them to view their hours online)
[] Team Co-Captain and Manager of — Dance Crew (Led a dance crew of almost 30 individuals, we performed at nonprofit events, basketball games, and local fun competitions, won the talent show two years in a row, and did well in competitions)
[
] President and Founder of FBLA and DECA Committees at TAMS
[] Treasurer of The Supply at TAMS/UNT (raised a ton of money selling crepes, food, etc and donated it to The Supply, an organization that helps children in underprivileged countries get educations)
[
] Official Member of UNT MMA Club (tbh really fun lol)
[] Conducted research in a Materials Science Lab at UNT under a professor for the duration of my junior year, conducting research over the summer under a professor at Uni of Houston and plan on entering Siemens, ISEF, Intel, etc. (I can get a good rec out of research prof, bc they know me decently well)
[
] Will receive co-author on 2-3 peer-reviewed PhD level publications, entering Siemens, STS, and science fair
[] Member of UNT DECA club
[
] Member of TAMS Dancing For a Cause
[li] Member of a lot of random clubs but putting them seems excessive[/li][/ul]

Applying to:

[ul]
[] [UPenn’s Jerome Fisher program](Home - Jerome Fisher Program in Management & Technology) and Wharton, ED
[
] MIT EA
[] UChicago EA
[
] UT Austin EA
[] University of Southern California ([considering Iovine & Young program](http://iovine-young.usc.edu/))
[
] Carnegie Mellon RD
[] Harvard RD
[
] Stanford RD
[] Duke RD (also applying to [Robertson Scholars program](https://robertsonscholars.org/))
[
] Cornell RD
[] Princeton RD
[
] Columbia RD
[/ul]

Questions:

[ul]
[] I’d really love approximate chances on these schools, although I’m well aware that they are almost all moonshoots.
[
] What are good safeties/matches? Right now, I’m counting on UT Austin as a solid safety, but honestly, I’m not sure what other schools would be good safeties and matches for what I want to do, and I don’t want to be the guy who applies to all reaches and gets rejected everywhere.
[] Are there any major scholarships/programs (like Duke Robertson or UPenn Jerome Fisher) that I should apply to?
[
] Lastly, a general question about my college list. Which schools should I remove? Which should I add?
[/ul]

Thanks for reading and for all the help, everyone!

Thanks for the help! I was kinda worried about UT Austin because, seeing as TAMS doesn’t rank, I’m kinda SOL for auto-acceptance. I think I have a solid shot at getting in, but I’m just worried in case everything goes wrong. Beyond that, I like Berkeley a lot, and thinking about it, it’s honestly around the same price as a lot of privates, which I’m paying for anyway. One thing I’m worried about is if they crank up the fees in the future, but I really don’t know.

Beyond that, what do you think my stronger achievements are? (aka what do I put on commonapp for my 5 honors and 10 ECs)

Bump!

dude… colleges should be applying to you! Amazing stats and EC’s I’m sure you’ll be overwhelmed with all the acceptance letters!