I’m applying Regular Decision, I’d like to major in theatre and plan on auditioning for the President’s Scholarship.
I wrote my personal essay on overcoming my childhood speech impediment, and my Whitman-specific essay is about my love for backpacking.
Unweighted GPA: 3.51, Weighted GPA: 4.71
ACT Composite: 31
- Speech Team (4 yrs): Vice President, NCFL Octofinalist in Dramatic Performance
- Drama (4 yrs)
- Internship at dance company (1 yr)
- Assistant Teacher for children’s theatre class (2 yrs)
- Counselor-in-Training at my summer camp (2 summers)
- Writing: published in Teen Ink Magazine’s Poetry Anthology, Honorable Mention in Poetry from Scholastic Writing Awards
- National Honor Society