<p>Hey guys I’m new to this so go easy because I am not totally sure about the format. I looked at some posts and I think I got it down. </p>
<p>Chance me for: Harvard, Yale, Dartmouth, Penn Wharton, Georgetown, USC, U of Texas Biz Honors, Rice</p>
<p>Plan on majoring business or economics.</p>
<p>Stats:
SAT (1st and only take) 2300:
---------------math: 720
---------------crit: 780
---------------writ:800</p>
<p>SAT Subject Tests:
-------------------------Math 2: 780
-------------------------US history: 760
-------------------------World history: 760</p>
<p>Rank: 1/91
UW GPA: 4.0
W GPA: 4.45</p>
<p>Course load:
Probably either toughest possible or generally highly advanced, despite only having taken only 7 AP’s over all of high school. </p>
<p>EC’s:
—Business development assistant at law firm (60 weeks, 16 hour week)
—Marketing intern at startup (12 weeks, 6 hour week)
—Intern at political center (26 weeks, 16 hour week)
—Volunteer on video and managing recordings at 35,000 member church (50 weeks, 14 hour week)
—Led the collection of over 5700 books for 3 libraries in Sierre Leone and Nigeria. (12 weeks, 4 hour week)
—Led students to volunteer tutor at-risk kids at youth development center (50 weeks, 5 hour week)
—Founded my FBLA club & taught financial literacy class and pitched school officials for small business idea (55 weeks, 4 hour week)
—Academic competition, it’s a small thing but I have some regional/state awards (100 weeks, 3 hour week)
—VEX robotics assistant coach and scout (24 weeks, 7 hour week)
—SEO intern with a finance website (12 weeks, 10 hour week)</p>
<p>Those are the 10 things going on my common app. I will also put some extra stuff in the additional comments thing like the summer volleyball league I’m starting for homeless people</p>
<p>Awards:
—national merit semifinalist
—national honor society
—mu alpha theta
—various class awards
—academic letter</p>
<p>So guys, what do you think my chances are for the aforementioned schools and their elite programs???</p>
<p>Feel free to ask any questions</p>