Chance me please

<p>Might apply to Lehigh EDII or RD </p>

<p>• SAT: Critical reading:540 math:660 writing:570<br>
• SAT IIs: Math II 700 Chem 750
• GPA: 3.51/4.00 UW, 5.30/7.00 W

<p>State or Country: PA
• School Type: Public
• Ethnicity: White

<p>ECs: 4 yrs of Jv/Varsity golf, 2 yrs Concert Band (played trombone+baritone), 9hrs community service at Lea Freedom School in Philadelphia, 8hrs volunteer work doing pharmacy technician jobs at lansdale hospital</p>

<p>Work experience:
worked as a golf cart person during summer before junior year</p>

<p>Summer experience:
Pre-college program at University of Pennsylvania (took BIO 101+lab and earned 1.5 CU)</p>

<p>Hey kornbellyjim,</p>

<p>Whenever I answer questions like these, I answer as honestly as I can, so here we go:</p>

<p>Flat out, your SATs are below average for a Lehigh student, and so is your GPA. However, your subjects test SATs are very high. And your rank is also impressive. ECs and work experience is pretty good. I don't know if they'll cancel each other out in the end.</p>

<p>Other factors might affect your chances and you didn't provide them. Applying EDII increases your chances since you agree to go to Lehigh no matter what as opposed to RD. Also, what college you apply to makes a difference. Honestly, I think getting into the College of Engineering is unlikely. Business or Arts and Sciences, possibly.</p>

<p>I hope I answered your questions. Let me know if you have any other questions.</p>

<p>Best,</p>

<ul>
<li>Mike</li>
</ul>

<p>alright, thanks man. Happy Holidays</p>