Chance me por favor and I´ll chance you :)

<p>2050 SAT (630V, 740M, 680W)
Bio sat II - 720
Math II sat II - 740
chem - 680
toefl 112 (speaking - 23, is it going to hurt me much?)
Gpa uw - 3.67
w- 3.9
4 Ap’s, very good suburban school
4 aps this year, </p>

<p>speak 5 languages (teacher mentions that in a rec)
club tennis team 4 years
volunteering and working in Europe 3 summers
some clubs</p>

<p>I’m from eastern europe, permanent resident, english is my 3rd language, no need for fin aid</p>

<p>Schools -
U of Michigan
UC Berkeley
UC Santa Barbara
UC Davis
UC Los Angeles
Boston College
Syracuse University
Rochester University
Bates College
Middlebury College
Tufts University
Wesleyan University
Hamilton College
Bucknell University
Macalester College
Kenyon College
Carleton College</p>

<p>I would say reach at Berkeley, Middlebury, Tufts, Wesleyan, and Carleton. Possibly Kenyon and Hamilton too.</p>

<p>More of a match at BC, Syracuse, Bucknell, Macalester, and Rochester.</p>

<p>I’ll let someone more familiar with the rest of your schools give a better-informed opinion than I could. Good luck!</p>

<p>With grades & SAT scores like yours, you shouldn’t have to worry about getting into any college. I think that if you pick up a few more extracurriculars, or compete in events, join clubs, etc, you should be able to improve your chances at those “reach” schools. :)</p>

<p>I think that they’re all within your reach or are very good matches. Definitely all achievable!</p>

<p>UMich - match
UCB - reach
UCSD - match
UCD - match
UCLA - reach
BC - reach
Cuse - match
Roch - match
Bucknell - match</p>

<p><a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/841375-bombing-senior-year-will-chance-back-quickly-4.html#post1063960595[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/841375-bombing-senior-year-will-chance-back-quickly-4.html#post1063960595&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>U of Michigan - reach
UC Berkeley - reach
UC Santa Barbara - reach
UC Davis - reach
UC Los Angeles - reach
Boston College - low reach
Syracuse University - match
Rochester University - idk
Bates College - idk
Middlebury College - idk
Tufts University - reach
Wesleyan University - idk
Hamilton College - idk
Bucknell University - idk
Macalester College - idk
Kenyon College - idk
Carleton College - idk</p>

<p>I guess you’re more of a liberal type of person…</p>

<p>i only know about the uc’s and they all seem like reaches to me</p>

<p>chance me
<a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/852554-can-i-still-make-ucs-after-only-one-d-i-remade.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/852554-can-i-still-make-ucs-after-only-one-d-i-remade.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;