Chance Me: Seven Year Medical at Northwestern, WUSTL, and Boston University

Weighted GPA: 4.2
Unweighted GPA: 3.9. Top 5%
First SAT: 2290 (M: 700 CR: 800 W: 790). Will probably take again, to improve the math score.
PSAT: 235 (M: 80 CR: 77 W:78)
ACT: 36 (36 Science, Writing, CR; 35 math), 12 on writing

A very rigorous schedule. Will take all of my classes at the state University next year, rather than at the high school, as I have run out of courses to take. AP tests taken include:
AP Statistics (5)
AP Government (5)
AP Calculus BC (5)
AP World History (5)
AP English Language (Score TBD)
AP English Literature (Score TBD)
AP Chemistry (Score TBD)
AP Psychology (Score TBD)
AP US History (Score TBD)

Extra Curriculars:
Swimming (JV 9, Varsity 10-12)
Lincoln-Douglas Debate (8-12)- Three-year captain and state champion.
Orchestra (6-12)- First violin
Piano- Roughly 12 years
Started a nonprofit news site

Work/Volunteering
I’ve done roughly 200 hours of community service (Volunteered at a hospital for the bulk of those hours). Will volunteer again at the hospital over the summer
Research internship over the summer
Summer job at Mathnasium

I’m Indian, but won’t put my race on my application. My family makes >$200,000 a year.

Thank you for your time!

You have a way better chance than most ppl for 7 year med at NU, but they accept and reject so many people with perfect/near-perfect stats like you so it’s hard to really say. I’d think you for sure would get into NU in general more, especially if you decide to commit ED. Boston I’m not sure about so you should probably get advice from someone else but I think you have even higher chances there also.

What the above poster said. I know a person with near similar stats (4.0 gpa though), except his extracurriculars outmatched yours because he was nationally recognized for his activities.

He got the interview, just not the acceptance. So I would say it really really depends on your interview.

BTW you need two SAT 2 subject tests, so get them out of the way first.

Oh and you can’t apply Northwestern ED if you are doing the med program