College/Major Applying To: Chemical Engineering (College of Chemistry)
 SAT I (by section): 2230 (660 CR | 770 M | 800 W)
 SAT IIs: 770 Bio | 800 Chem | 800 Math 2
 GPA, Weighted/Unweighted/UC: Weighted GPA: 4.19 | Unweighted GPA: 3.97 | UC GPA: 4.29
 Rank: Should be in the top 9% b/c I was called to the office for something like that but honestly I don’t remember much
 ACT: Planning on taking ACT this fall, cause I suck at SAT CR, hoping for better luck than SAT
 APs (including this year’s): 5 Stats | 5 Chem || Taking Physics 1, Psych (self-study), and Calc BC as a senior
 Senior Yr Courseload:
- Art 1
- AP Calc BC
- ERWC (I almost died in English as a Jr so AP would be the end of me)
- AP Physics 1
- Leadership II
- Peer Resource (Peer Counseling)
[li] Other stats (Awards, etc.): Received an award from the Alameda County Mental Health Board following the success of a benefit show I helped run (read ECs for more info)[/li]
- Varsity Soccer
Peer Resource, although it’s a class on campus it requires extensive work outside of school. Have to apply to get in the class. We help students cope with stress and ensure the community within the school is happy and healthy. Ran a benefit show (as mentioned above) that raised over $2500 for Fremont Youth and Family Services and received an award from the Alameda County Mental Health Board.
 Job/Work/Volunteer Experience:
- Still looking for a job heh, trying to get some tutoring actually
- Volunteered at Friends of Children with Special Needs, helped kids with special needs learn the basic skills of basketball and soccer such as passing, dribbling, shooting, etc.
- Relay for Life Sports Committee, 24-hour relay where people raise money for cancer research, I was in charge of hosting sports events throughout the night
- Volunteered at Berkeley Academy, a local after school enrichment center. Helped run summer classes and supervised kids in class and during recess.
 State or Country: California
 School Type, Average Stats of School (if available): http://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/california/districts/fremont-unf/mission-san-jose-high-school-2208 yeah
 Strengths: Some stats, probably not SAT
 Weaknesses: SAT, ECs, I don’t have any awards
[/ul]Other: I’m primarily concerned with how competitive the College of Chemistry is at Berkeley. While I excel at Chemistry within school, I haven’t done much ECs with chem and given the amount of time left, I’m not sure exactly what I should do.
Any feedback would be appreciated! Thank you