Chance me? UF, UM UCF, FSU, FAU Honors, and Northeastern University

I know these universities are all very different, but I would like to know my chances for them.
(I am a junior)
SAT: First time- 1370 (Reading/Writing:660 Math: 710) Essay 4/4/4
Second time- 1440 (R/W: 750 M: 690)
Superscore: 1460
I am retaking it in June to improve my essay score.
ACT: none

Cumulative GPA: 3.8889
Academic Core GPA: 4.314
Weighted GPA: 5.1944
I don’t really know which GPA colleges look at so I just listed all of the ones I have.
Class Rank: I switched schools after my sophomore year and my new school doesn’t do class ranks. At my old school, I was in the top 8%.

APs taken: Human Geo (4), Psych (5)
AICEs taken (similar to IB, and graded on letter scale): AICE Spanish (A), AICE General Paper (A)

All honors classes taken every year. My new school is like a dual enrollment program where every class I take is at a college and count towards high school and college. Because of the program, I will graduate with a high school diploma and an AA. I would apply to colleges as a freshman though, not as a transfer. I received straight As in every class I took in my new school. If you need specifics, let me know.

Service Hours: 270+ (I have over 300 more hours that are not in the system yet, so at the end of the year, I should have over 600. I am aiming to get 1000). I tutored, volunteer at a hospital, volunteer at a preschool, and at my sunday school.

Extracurriculars/ Leadership:
National Honors Society (11th and 12th)
Key Club (9th and 10th)
HOSA Club (9th and 10th)
Pre-med club (11th and 12th)
Chemistry Club (11th and 12th)
Tutor (10th)
Teacher Assistant at preschool (9th-12th)
Teacher Aide in Medical Skills Class (9th)
Teacher at sunday school (11th and 12th)
Attending Cleveland Clinic Summer Scholars Program (this summer)

My ECs aren’t great and I have essentially no leadership positions, which worries me. My schools don’t really give out awards/ honors (i received awards in middle school for having straight As all 3 years and awards in my sunday school for being the top student, but these hardly count). Sorry this is long and please let me know.

I think you’ll get into all of them hands down except for Northeastern, which is pretty iffy. My only worry is that you won’t really showcase a passion, which schools really care about. Clubs are good and all but only if you have a main passion, like dance or a sport or something. If you can prove that volunteering is that passion, then I think you’ll be successful!