Chance of admission for Early Decision II to Emory and Pitzer College?

My Stats
-1450 SAT: 780 reading/670 math
-32 ACT

I’ve have taken 13 APs so far. That’s slightly above average for my school. I come from a top ranked public high school in NY in a relatively wealthy area.

Here are my core classes and grades I got in them:
-9th
-AP World History: A
-Geometry Honors Common Core: B+
-Italian 2 Honors: A
-English 9 Honors: A+
-Biology: A

-10th
-AP Euro: A
-AP Psych: A
-English 10 Honors: B
-Chemistry Honors: A
-Science Research: A
-Algebra 2 Honors Common Core: B+
-Italian 3 Honors: B+

-11th:
-AP Chem: B+
-AP Physics: B
-AP Micro: B+
-APUSH: A
-Italian 4 Honors: B
-Math Theory Honors (University of Chicago PreCalc): C+
-English Common Core: B+

-12th:
-AP Macro, Bio, Stat, Lit, Comp Gov, Italian

Extracurriculars:
-Varsity Swim: 9th-12th grade
-Model Congress (we go to Yale and Penn): 9th through 12th grade
-DECA: 10th and 11th grade
-Quiz Bowl: 11th and 12th grade
-Forensics: 9th or 10th grade

I want to pursue a biochem major or something in that area of study