Chance the Valedictorian in my school for Ivies!!!!

<p>So im interested about hearing what people think about the valedictorian at my school:</p>

<p>He is Male, Asian (Korean- dont know if north or south)</p>

<p>GPA 3.95 ish UW
SAT 2340
ACT 35
SAT 2: math 2-800 Chem- 780</p>

<p>attends small high caliber private school.</p>

<p>EC
mathlete and science team, multiple regional awards. No state awards
VERY GOOD soccer player. Captain since sophomore year. Won league MVP
piano
model UN
Key Club (vice president)</p>

<p>Awards
League MVP soccer
model UN best beginner delegate</p>

<p>Essays: Smart kid, so im expecting him to pump out very good essays.
Recommendations: Good to Very good</p>

<p>Chance him for these schools:
Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, Columbia, and U of C</p>

<p>Strategically, i believe he will apply Yale SCEA.</p>

<p>boring sorry</p>

<p>He should try to get recruitd for soccer. Otherwise, he looks like a lot of Korean applicants from overrepresented states, so I would see Chicago but would not count on the others. His essays and recs would really need to make him stand out.</p>

<p>I think it's hilarious when people wonder if someone is North Korean or South Korean.</p>

<p>^^Believe me, the Koreans think it's pretty funny too.</p>

<p>I hope you're a friend of your valedictorian. Otherwise I think this thread's a bit creepy... lol.</p>

<p>^It is o.O</p>

<p>It's very creepy that you know so much about the valedictorian of your school (or any other person besides your best friend for that matter) and are creating a chance thread for this person.</p>

<p>I mean part of competition is understanding who ur competitors are right?</p>

<p>If it means keeping a journal on the smart kids in ur school, then so be it. I think he may or may not be recruited.</p>

<p>^True... but... maybe the chance thread should be for you, not a "smart kid" you're keeping a journal about.</p>