Sorry, I missed this earlier, but I think you’ve gotten a lot of good feedback.
I definitely concur that UVA is not a safety, but you are firmly within their target group, even for Northern Virginia. I’d say you have a better than even chance of getting in.
Virginia Tech is a likely for you, especially if you focus on biology. Check out their CMDA major (Computational Modeling and Data Analytics). You can focus specifically on Biology with that major. It would then be really feasible to add a biology minor as well as a Computer Science minor. They have a pretty decent research center on bioinformatics.
I suggest the CMDA major over CS simply because the college of engineering is weird with their acceptance rates, and based on your interest in biology, I think the College of Science might be a better fit for you.
My son is a sophomore at Virginia Tech and loves it.