<p>I take 1 AP this year and I will be taking 3 APs next year. The maximum APs that are allowed in my school and can only be taken when the student is a jr or sr. No honors classes are available.
I volunteer every week and I have been doing so for almost 3 years.
I also volunteer in school as a praefect.
I worked as a math tutor
My ECs are: </p>
<p>Art </p>
<p>Figure Skating
Ballroom Dancing
Website Competition
Ballet
Piano </p>
<p>Awards: </p>
<p>Approbation Award
Website Competition Prize
Fidelity Prize </p>
<p>SATs: N/A
SAT II: N/A
GPA: 3.69</p>
<p>I am aiming for a minimum of a 2090 on my SATs and I got a 730 on my SAT II Level II Math</p>
<p>Chance me please!!</p>
<p>In all honesty, it’s too early to tell. You haven’t taken the SAT or ACT yet, so without that there’s no real way of telling. If you want to get into Columbia or Harvard I’d suggest becoming involved with more ECs and competitions. Sorry, but come back once you have taken either the ACT or SAT.</p>
<p>EDIT: Also, I’d work on your GPA. I have a 3.92 unweighted GPA and a 34 ACT score, and I’ve had people tell me that Columbia is a long shot for me.</p>