chances at georgia tech

<p>What are my chances at Georgia Tech? I have a 3.4 UW (recalculated by Georgia Tech). I have a 32 ACT. I am in the top 20% of my class. I took World Geo Honors, Algebra 2 Honors, English 1 Honors, and Biology 1 Honors in 9th grade. I took Civics/Free Enterprise Honors, Calculus AB AP, English 2 Regular, French 3 Honors, and Chemistry Honors in 10th grade. I took American History Honors, Discrete Math Honors, Physics 1 Honors, and English 3 Honors in 11th grade. And I took Statistics AP, Calculus BC AP, Physics 2 AP, Chemistry 2 AP, Chemistry 2 Lab AP, and English 4 Regular in my senior year and got all A's. I play tennis and violin competitively. I am ranked 45 in the state of Louisiana. I also won the 2010 Louisiana Junior Team Tennis Championships. I was in the 2009-2010 All-State Orchestra. I am also planning to try out for the 2010-2011 All-State Orchestra. I also won the 2010 Yale Science and Engineering Award. I also won at Science Fairs and Mu Alpha Theta Competitions. I am in clubs such as Mu Alpha Theta, Science Club, National Honors Society, Interact Rotary Club, Indian Student Association, Habitat for Humanity, and International Cultural Association. I could not fit any AP classes into my schedule in my junior year so I couldn't take any. And since I am autistic and have ADHD, I couldn't perform to my academic potential for my freshman, sophomore, and junior years. I had broken my arm in the ninth grade,my grades fell and I couldn't take notes and everything just went downhill after that. A symptom of autism is that it's harder to relax and perform to your academic potential. I learned that in the summer of 2010 and I changed it. Could you chance me for Georgia Tech?</p>

<p>please reply and tell me what kind of a chance i have. i would really like to know</p>