Chances for a Junior stoner?

<p>Hey, so, i messed up in High School, (I am currently a Junior), but I am trying to salvage what is left and get into an okay college</p>

<p>So,
GPA
UW- 3.46
W-3.8</p>

<p>Class rank- top 10% (my high school is not particularly rigorous)</p>

<p>ethnicity=mixed male (white and asian)</p>

<p>ACT-31 (estimate, as I am taking it on April 12th)</p>

<p>2 APs this year, 1 Honors, advanced math, advanced language</p>

<p>Next year: 3 or 4 APs, advanced language</p>

<p>EC:
really crappy
2 years book club (1 year secretary)
Varsity Fencing
Volunteer work in Malaysia ( worked at several special need homes, have awesome photos and had a newspaper article written about me -albeit in Chinese)
Co founder and Vice president of Music Appreciation club (please don't laugh)
Soup Kitchen help, and surfrider beach cleaning</p>

<p>So, my list (match me or chance me or whatever, please :))</p>

<p>NWU (applying for kicks, know I will not get in)
UCSD
UWash
BC
USC
UCSB
UCD
UCSC</p>

<p>So, please help, and suggestions would be great, I'm trying to pad my resume as we speak</p>

<p>Thanks so much</p>

<p>Do you have a national ranking or USFA rating? That could help you at UCSD or BC.</p>

<p>I'm not even sure what that is, what exactly is a national ranking? Like a precentile? And USFA for that matter?</p>

<p>Since you listed fencing as an EC, I was suggesting that you might be able to use your fencing as a hook at colleges with fencing teams.</p>

<p>The USFA is the U.S. Fencing Association. They award ratings based on skill and national rankings based on results.</p>

<p>Ask your high school fencing coach if they think your fencing could help you with college admissions. Good luck!</p>

<p>an SAT score would help</p>

<p>i wouldnt waste an application, if you know your not getting in. use it towards a slight reach school</p>

<p>So should i take both the SAT and ACT? I plan to take the SAT II's in US history and Chinese.</p>

<p>And I am not good at Fencing at all, and I actually was not even playing this year ( I played last year)</p>

<p>And thanks for the advice Stresst, would you have any slight reach schools to suggest? I would like to go into business</p>

<p>Lastly, why are there so many smart kids on this website? Crazy</p>

<p>Yeah, it is crazy. Kids here aren't normal.</p>

<p>Cmon guys, give me some reaches and matches</p>

<p>trying to pad my E.Cs as we speak</p>

<p>helphelhphelphle</p>