<p>Hello, I'm currently a junior in high school and I really want to go to San Diego State next fall.</p>
<p>My GPA for the first semester of junior year was 2.8 unweighted, and I am looking at about a 3.0 GPA for the second semester. However, I am taking 3 APs this year, and took 1 AP and 1 weighted honors class last year. My SAT score currently stands at 1770, but I am retaking it this upcoming Saturday and I am positive I will at least get a 1850. I got a 630 on my biology SAT II and a 680 on my math II SAT II (Planning on retaking the math, and either retaking Biology or taking US History in October). </p>
<p>For extra curricular I do the following (I'll just include them even though I heard SDSU doesn't look at them...):
- I will be on my school's general ASB as club/special events commissioner for 2010-2011
- I work on the fall and spring productions for my school as apart of backstage crew, and will be prop master next year.
- I am apart of the Junior Statesmen of America Foundation.
- I am club president of both Indian Club and Junior Statesmen of America at my school.
- I have 45 service volunteering hours so far, and will gain at least another 50 more over the summer. (This includes volunteering for at a pet shelter, and participating in Relay for Life)</p>
<p>So what are my chances of getting in? :)</p>