Chances! International freshman.

<p>I would like to know what the chances of me getting in are. I scored an 1850 on my SATs and my high school cgpa is 7.8. No ecs though. I screwed up in 11th grade. And what could I do to improve my chances. Also, my school is not really familiar with the idea of transcripts and all that. Is there any other way for me to upload my high school stuff? Like sending my report cards or something?</p>

<p>What happened in the 11th grade? There's such a thing as screwing up, and there's such a thing as REALLY screwing up! </p>

<p>Too, what do you mean your school "is not really familiar with the idea of transcripts and all that." Do you attend a head-shrinking school in the middle of a jungle somewhere? Your school headmaster should know what to send American colleges to meet transcript requirements. </p>

<p>USF is looking for international students to attend USF, so that works to your advantage. Get in touch with USF admissions and they'll be glad to assist you as an international student applicant. Your SAT score is sound and you seem to have a good command of English language, so I'd say you have an excellent chance for admission.</p>

<p>You probably already have this information, but just in case you do not, here is link to USF International Student admission information: International</a> Homepage - Undergraduate Admissions at the University of South Florida</p>

<p>Good Luck! Where is your home?</p>

<p>Guwahati. North east India.</p>

<p>One of my 3 roommates is from India. She is a graduate student at USF.</p>

<p>About 226 Indian students attended USF fall 2011 semester. Only China has more students at USF than India. <a href="http://global.usf.edu/isss/downloads/stats/Fall_2011_Enrollment.pdf%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://global.usf.edu/isss/downloads/stats/Fall_2011_Enrollment.pdf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>That's good to know. But another query. The transcripts. My principals like "you've been handed the mark sheet once you won't get it again."</p>

<p>What do I do now?</p>

<p>I'm sure USF's admission office has experience dealing with situations like you have with your "transcript" dilemma. Contact USF's admission office via email and explain your situation; they should be able to help you conform a record of your school work in place of a regular transcript. USF's offices are all closed for winter holiday now, offices reopen Jan. 3, so if you email them now don't expect a reply until after Jan. 3. Too, I noticed on the International Students link I posted above that there is a Facebook site for USF International students--maybe someone on there could give you guidance with similar transcript experiences. Or, contact USF International Services for help: International</a> Services</p>

<p>Wouldnt hurt to get more feedback guys!!</p>

<p>Yeah. How bad did I screw up? I got a 56%. Is that gonna screw me back? And how bad if so?</p>