Chances of being accepted into UCLA with a Business Economics major?

My grades may not be stellar, but my EC’s knock the ball out of the park. I have a 3.81 weighted and a 3.65 unweighted.
Also, my SAT score is a 2150. Even though I got a C, the C is on AP Physics, one of the most hardest science classes offered in my school.

SOPHMORE YEAR SEMESTER 1
A AP WORLD HISTORY
A CHEMISTRY HONORS
A ALGEBRA II HONORS
A SPANISH I
A ORCHESTRA
A PRE-AP ENGLISH

SOPHMORE YEAR SEMESTER 2
A AP WORLD HISTORY
B CHEMISTRY HONORS
B ALGEBRA II HONORS
A SPANISH I
A ORCHESTRA
A PRE-AP ENGLISH

JUNIOR YEAR SEMESTER 1
B SPANISH II HONORS
B AP LANGUAGE AND COMPOSITION
A ORCHESTRA
A AP US HISTORY
C AP PHYSICS I
B PRE-CALCULUS BC HONORS

JUNIOR YEAR SEMESTER 2
A SPANISH II HONORS
B AP LANGUAGE AND COMPOSITION
A ORCEHSTRA
A AP US HISTORY
B AP PHYSICS I
A PRE-CALCULUS BC HONORS

My Extracurriculars
Piano 10 years
Karate 9 years
Violin 5 Years
Key Club 2 Years
NHS 2 Years
Varsity Quiz 2 Years
DECA 2 Years

My Awards
Completed both Math and Reading for KUMON
2009 Mathlete and Read Elite awards
2011,2012,2013,2014,2015 State Piano Competition winning four honorable mentions and 2nd place
2015 State Duet Piano Competition winning alternate prize (runners-up)
2012,2013,2014 three superior awards for a musical festival
2nd degree black belt
Finished all levels of musical theory

I know this is a re-post, but I was missing some primary info such as GPA and SAT scores in the previous post.

I think you stand a very good chance if you are in-state. However, your GPA is going to hurt you despite your course rigor. All in all I think you will be accepted because of strong ECs and good SAT score.

Chance Back

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/discussion/comment/19178052#Comment_19178052

Would skipping a grade increase my chances of acceptance into UCLA? I actually skipped a grade myself, and I’m a year ahead of the year I am supposed to graduate on,

UC GPA is low for UCLA with the average at 4.17 (UC capped weighted) and 4.31 (UC uncapped weighted). SAT is in the ball park. Your music awards are excellent, so I would put UCLA at a Low Reach due to low course rigor and lower than average GPA. If few AP classes are available at your HS, then the course rigor will not impact your chances much.

I miscalculated my weighted GPA. So idiotic of me. It’s actually an exact 4.00