Chances of getting in?

<p>Hi, I'm an up and coming senior and I'm starting to decide which colleges.</p>

<p>3.6 college weighted GPA
Mostly Honors and AP classes 6 AP Classes
FL Resident
300+ hours of community service
Community Problem Solving
(I am an international champion in that field. Receiving the Beyond er Award this year)
Model UN
Future Business Leaders of America
SAT 1160/1600
Haven't taken ACT Yet.</p>

<p>What are my chances of getting in? </p>

<p>If not, what can I do to get accepted?</p>

<p>you have a good academic profile, but to increase your chances of getting in, I would re-take the SAT's to try to raise your score over 1200 and APPLY EARLY (whenver the applaication goes live in July or August) FOR SUMMER C.</p>

<p>Good luck and Go Noles!</p>

<p>Everything's good to go, but that score could definitely be raised. Try the ACT, you'd be amazed at how many people beast the ACT over the SAT and vice-versa! My friend got a 1900 SAT (pretty good) but got a 34 on the ACT (AMAZING!!), so I would advise you to at least try the ACT! Also, write a great admissions essay! Good luck! (:</p>

<p>You'll get in, dont even sweat it. Retake the SAT maybe if you really want to improve it dramatically, but a college weighted 3.6 and an 1160 will get you in. I got in with a 3.6 and an 1120 c/o 2013.</p>

<p>I second the advice of taking the ACT and retaking SAT. I think it's only going to get more competititive to get in. I do think you'd get in with what you have now, but why not try to get the full bright futures. they only take your best scores and will take the best of different tests....so if you did better on verbal on one but better on math on the other--they take the better of each scores and add them. same with ACT. my son was able to get credit for college algebra based on his ACT math score but if he'd only taken SAT he wouldn't have qualified.</p>