<p>I got a 1700 on my SAT (500 CR, 580 M, 620 W). I plan on taking 3 AP’s senior year, will have 2 or 3 years of sports, 10 hours community service, work experience, and a 3.8+ GPA.</p>
<p>You’re easily into Ball State, but you might want to retake the SAT for the other two.</p>
<p>Chance me back: <a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1662008-2-8-gpa-2000-first-time-sat-urm-umass-amherst-others-ea.html#latest”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1662008-2-8-gpa-2000-first-time-sat-urm-umass-amherst-others-ea.html#latest</a></p>
<p>bump…</p>
<p>Might wanna get the community service up for UT and A&M</p>
<p>any other opinions?</p>
<p>Ball state- safety
A&M/UT are high matches/low reaches. </p>
<p>Chance me? <a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1663841-chances-at-uiuc-purdue-iu-and-slu.html#latest”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1663841-chances-at-uiuc-purdue-iu-and-slu.html#latest</a></p>
<p>I’d say that you’re a good match for all three with Ball State being a safety as stated below. Your sat score works for all of them but is on the lower end of the scale for the last two, esp. Texas A&M. If you got it up I think it would give you a better chance. Your GPA is great.</p>
<p>Chance me back? <a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1663710-chance-me-for-duke-double-legacy.html#latest”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1663710-chance-me-for-duke-double-legacy.html#latest</a></p>
<p>im sure you all know how ■■■■■■ taking the SAT is so is there a way to get into a&m or UT without having to retake my SAT? like more community service or ECs or a higher GPA? Do you need AP’s for those schools?</p>
<p>bump</p>