Chances of getting into these colleges?

<p>I'm only a junior but I wanted to know what my chances are of getting into some colleges. To start with, I have a weighted GPA 3.50. I have taken 3 college level courses. My extracurricular activity includes taekwondo which I have done for about 4.5 years. I earned my second degree black belt there and I volunteered there for about 3.5 years. I have worked at McDonald's for almost a year now. I'm from a low income family in California and my class rank is in the top 35% (It's a very small school). I want to major in business management. I haven't taken the SAT just yet but I will take it, next month in March. The colleges I want to attend are UC Berkeley, UCLA, USC, Loyola Marymount, Santa Clara University, University of San Francisco, UC San Diego, Yale, Pepperdine, San Jose State, Cal State Northridge, NYU, or Cornell. Which ones can I get into if I get a good SAT score? I know the Ivy schools and UC's are a stretch but I would like to find a way into them.</p>

<p>What were your PSAT scores? Will you need any or much financial aid?</p>

<p>One thing I always tell students are colleges are most likely to be places you glide into like a smooth airplane landing. You're not typically headed for SF and have a smooth landing in LA. You need to look at what you have now and where that will land you now.</p>

<p>I got a raw score of 1600 on the PSAT. So if that were the sat it would be a 1600. And yes, I will need a lot of financial aid.</p>