About me!
Born: Niger located in Africa ( I grew up poor)
Nationality: I became an American citizen roughly two years ago.
Finical standing: My parents make maybe 300k yearly.
Where i live: Saudi Arabia
School: Keystone national high school( private online school) located in Penn.
Grade: 10th
Freshman Classes:
Honors English 1
Honors Biology
Honors Algebra 1
Honors Health
Honors Geography
Honors french 1
Biology cub, photography club, keystone helping hands, and Book club.
Sophomore Year:
Honors English 2
Honors Chemistry
Honors Pre-calculus
World History AP
Honors Fine arts
Biology cub, photography club, keystone helping hands, and Book club.
Upcoming:
Junior Year:
English 3
Honors Pre-calculs
U.S. History AP
Environmental Science AP
Art History AP
Honors/Pre-AP Physics
Senior Year:
English 4
Statistics AP
History AP (Forgot which history class)
Biology AP
Psychology AP/ H Sociology
Biology cub, photography club, keystone helping hands, and Book club.
GPA: 3.73 ( unweighted )
SAT I: 2200
SAT II: I’m planing on taking it very soon.
Class rank: My online school doesn’t rank its students.
AP classes: I plan on taking a total of 6 AP classes out of 14 offered at my school. I know i will pass all of them.
Extra curriculum: National society of High school scholars (NSHSS), 300+ hours of community service, biology cub, photography club, keystone helping hands, and Book club
I’m also a full time English teacher