<p>I got accepted at Cornell for the Pauline and Irvine Tanner Dean’s Scholarship which is given to only about 50 students every year. But I’m an international student and I got NO financial aid at all. A sidenote: I submitted my FA app 2 months late, however I was told it was on time by the Admissions Commitee.
So, I have a few questions:
1.What are my chances of a successful appeal for full aid?
2.Does my late application have anything to do with it?
3. How should I appeal solely on the basis that I cant go without FULL aid?</p>
<p>No one here can give you the answers to those questions. I had to guess I would chances of going from no aid to full aid based on an appeal of a late app is zero. </p>
<p>But you need to contact Cornell. Today. </p>
<p>How do you plan on getting Visa to go to the US to study if you need full aid? You will need to prove that you have the money for travel back and forth and to support yourself.</p>