Chances to get into Dartmouth College, Amherst College and Claremont McKenna

I have a College CGPA of 3.76 majoring in Poli Sci
-Vice President of Phi Theta Kappa
-Volunteered in Laos to teach Buddhist monks

  • Interviewed the former Prime Minister of Netherlands .
    -Member of the International Association of Political Science students.
    -Interned with the California State Department.

Are you a transfer? Do you have standardized test scores?

Yes indeed I am a transfer. I am transferring from a CC in California. And no I do not have standardized test scores as they are not required for these schools.

You will need spectacular essays and a good reason to transfer to those schools as they are very competitive (especially Dartmouth). I do not know if you are a junior or sophomore transfer but your high school grades will matter for the latter. Your chances are higher for Claremont McKenna in my opinion though.

Really?
Darmouth doesn’t say that.
https://admissions.dartmouth.edu/apply/choose-your-path/transfer/checklist
Amherst College doesn’t require them, but it doesn’t hurt you to take SAT or ACT.
https://www.amherst.edu/admission/apply/transfer
Claremont McKenna doesn’t say that unless Applicants whose college enrollment has been limited to community colleges do not have to submit standardized test scores.
https://www.cmc.edu/admission/transfer/transfer-application-information

I am in my sophmore year.

You are right but I could attain a testing waiver for the SATs and ACT as it is stated there. Thank you though for bringing that up.

I forgot to mention but I am an international student from Malaysia currently studying in a community college.