Chances UT Austin OOS

3.94 UW, 4.98 W, 1460 SAT. 9AP, 4 AICE, 3 Dual Enrollment and the rest are honors. Lead roles in Theatre. NHS President. DECA. Interesting summer internship. Top 6% of class in a very competitive school. 150 Service hours.

What is AICE?

What major?


AICE is part of the Cambridge Diploma program. AP equivalent. Interior Design. Not NMSF.

@amsunshine forgot to tag you with my reply

@flprepaidmom No worries. I saw your reply – I just wanted to make sure there were further details for your inquiry that might be relevant.

UT-Austin reserves 90% of their admissions for state residents. At best, your chances are 10%. Plus, it’s triple the tuition for OOS. You could do much better.