<p>Weighted 10-11 GPA: 4.0 (I might be able to achieve a 4.1 if I get A's in AP Biology and Math Analysis this semester...... I'd say it's a 50% chance, otherwise my GPA will be a 4.0)
Unweighted GPA: about 3.6 - 3.7
Class Rank: about 100/700 (no... I don't think there is grade inflation. It's just that many people strive and/or are pressured by their parents to get good grades at my school)
SAT: 2070. retaking in June, aiming for 2150+.
SATII (predicted scores. taking them in June): Biology: 750-800 US History: 650-700
Predicted AP scores: Biology 4 or 5, US History: 3 or 4, Psychology: 5, Computer Sci.: 1 or 2</p>
<p>I'm not sure about the difficulty of my courseload. But here's what I've taken.</p>
<p>Freshman year I took all regular classes:english, computer applications, orchestra, geometry, french II, integrated science.
courses for grade 10: world history, algebra II/trig, french III, english, orchestra, biology.
this year i'm taking: english, orchestra, AP Bio, AP US History, AP psych, AP Comp. Sci, Math Analysis
Courses taking next year: AP Gov/Econ, AP Stats, AP Literature, AP Environmental Science, AP Art History, Badminton, Chemistry</p>
- swim team(9) - 10 hours a week for 4 months.
- key club(9,11,continuing senior year) - 4 hours. total. hahaa
- CSF member (10,11,continuing senior year) - 0 hours. note the keyword: member.
- character counts - (10,11,continuing senior year) - 8 hours total. i told you my ECs suck.
- freshmen mentor (11) - about 25 hours total.
- planning on volunteering/community service 50-100 hours this summer and beginning of senior year.</p>
<p>Can you guys please rate my chances at the following schools? I'm planning on majoring in either General Biology or Evolutionary Biology.</p>
UCD (my first choice)
U. of Arizona
U. of Colorado at Boulder