Change in schedule

<p>i dropped an elective this semester (which i had last semester). do i notify the schools i applied to by phone, fax, email, or mail?</p>

<p>check with the respective campuses you applied to.</p>

<p>some will allow notification by email, some want it written and by mail.</p>

<p>you won't be able to do it over the phone, but after mailing them call and make sure that the cahnges have been made.</p>

<p>UCB- by mail.
UCLA- email or mail.
UCSD-I did mines by mail.
UCD-I did mines by mail.
If you know the email of the person that is responsible for your region, then you can do that too.</p>