Changing Financial Aid Status

<p>On my financial aid package I put that I will live off campus apartments, so my total cost is around 25,000 plus
I got a pell grant and uci grant that will cover almost everything and I will have to loan or pay a little over $8,000 out of my own pocket.
If I change my status to live with parents and just rent a apartment near the area will I still get the same pell grant and uci grant? That means I can go for free.</p>

<p>I'm going to say yes, but if you wanna make sure definitely talk to a financial aid counselor. For my sophomore I got everything covered (cal grant + scholarships) and I decided to live at home because apartments were so expensive. I virtually didn't pay anything for the whole year. If i chose to live in an apartment I would have had to taken out some loans.</p>

<p>If I just change my status online what will happen? I see the option to change my status when I view my financial aid award but I didn't accept my financial award yet, I didn't even sir yet.
Also it states it takes two weeks for changes to be made, and it states do not make changes two weeks before a fee deadline or my financial aid might not be available for fees....I just submitted it, what are some of the fee deadlines? I don't have to worry do I?</p>