changing from ea to rd

<p>if you sent the form 1 (but not form 2) ea online already and have sent teacher recs w. the ea marked, but you want to wait for sat2s, is there any way to change to regular decision?</p>

<p>I think you need to call the office and ask them to change to RD</p>

<p>They need to receive your request by writing or fax a letter no later than December 1.</p>