'Citizen of the Year' LGBTQ Activist Accused of Burning Down Own Home, Killing Five Pets

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/02/25/gay-rights-leader-accused-burning-down-home/2816523002/

I bet the “threats…in this conservative town” were made up hoaxes as well.

Wow - burning down your own home is one thing, but killing your own pets?? That’s heartless.

Satchel, I sense a certain sameness in your posts…

When society rewards victimhood, you get more victims.

Oppressive societies do not have fake hate crimes like this because when hate crimes occur, the oppressor just shrug their shoulders and ignore it.

Some folks (of all “types”) seem to thrive on fame and look for ways to get it. I suppose this way is better than the school, workplace, or random shooter variety.

I’m glad we have better forensics now to figure out puzzles of all criminal sorts. It beats putting innocent people in jail as has happened oodles of times in the past. Granted, that could still be happening, but it’s far less likely when there are DNA tests and security cameras (even at stores or on cars, etc) rather than just eyewitnesses - some of whom have traditionally been more believed than others and all of whom are unreliable from a scientific perspective.

It’s okay, there is another poster who has an almost daily newsflash which pretty much shows/claims/announces or hollers the opposite position. Look at it this way - it’s a net zero.

MODERATOR’S NOTE:

And that sameness seems to get the threads shut down. I’m going to just proactively close this, since I know it won’t end well. And really, what is there to say?