Claiming financial aid from last year

<p>I filled out the financial aid form last year but never turned in the required additional forms like my w2 and such. Is it still possible to provide that and claim the money now or is it too late?</p>

<p>If you are interested in an unsubsidized Stafford loan you should be able to get one once you complete the file.</p>

<p>You can still get the stafford loan as noted. Re: other aid... Your school probably had both an application deadline AND a deadline for accepting any award you were offered. It sounds like you missed both for the current school year. The only way to really know is to inquire at your college. I would not be too optimistic.</p>