Clark Kerr Renovations

<p>Hey,</p>

<p>So does anybody have an idea which rooms at CKC have already had interior renovations? Specifically, anybody know if the interior of building 17 has been renovated yet? If not, or, even if yes, how is it?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Hi</p>

<p>I visited the Clark Kerr campus in July during CalSO.</p>

<p>Someone from the office showed me a sample standard triple in Building 2.</p>

<p>It was newly renovated and seriously really nice and clean! Its like really white and bright.</p>

<p>She said the only building NOT renovated is Building 12.</p>

<p>So building 17, you should be okay :)</p>

<p>ahhh I did the same thing, but I could of sworn she had mentioned 17.... so this news makes me happy</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>ahhh I did the same thing, but I could of sworn she had mentioned 17.... so this news makes me happy</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>What about Building 11?</p>

<p>im curious about building 11 too! yay suites :)</p>

<p>We may just end up being suitemates! They should have told us about our suitemates.</p>

<p>I'm pretty sure building 11 is renovated</p>

<p>from what i remember (and i might be wrong) , she said the only building is building 12, but im not completely sure! sorry</p>

<p>yes i agree that would have been cool if they told us our suitemates, or at least the number so we could have figured it out. are the suites coed in clark kerr? or is that in foothill?</p>

<p>Bump... I am also very curious, are clark kerr suites are coed? I would actually like that :P.</p>

<p>i decided to look a little harder lol, according to this site the suites are single gender </p>

<p>Living</a> at Cal - Compare the Halls</p>

<p>that would be pretty funny if we ended up suitemates though are you a girl?</p>

<p>So, these are the pictures from CKC that I took while I was there a few months ago, this is of building 2: UC</a> Berkeley Clark Kerr Campus Class of 2014 | Facebook</p>

<p>Unfortunately, the pictures that my roommate took from the window of unit 12 was not quite as nice. So, we will see how it works</p>

<p>I'm actually a guy. It's funny we both have ambigous names regarding gender (we could be boy or girl).</p>

<p>well not suitemates then lol maybe floormates :)</p>