Class of 30 Undergrad/Class of 28 Grad: All Things Related to Music School Applications (prescreens/tours/interviews/auditions/supplements/etc)

DD in at USC Thornton, but no mention of financials? Maybe coming seperately?

4 Likes

Posting at same time- Congrats!

Congrats to you guys as well. Hoping financials come out soon. That was a much nicer email than the Bienen email lol

2 Likes

Also in at USC and also no mention of scholarship. But yay to getting in!

4 Likes

Anyone hearing anything about dates for MSM or Peabody?

DD received a no from Bienen. :unamused_face: We wouldn’t have been able to afford it anyways!

But she is in at Vanderbilt Blair as well as Thorton USC! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I am also wondering about Peabody, as well as Rice.

Not out though! There is still a possibility of getting off the waitlist!

1 Like

How is it that your kid is in at USC, but out of Thorton. Was there a separate application to each?

I think they meant admission letters were “out”

Oh! Lol yes, I see what you are saying! :rofl:

I hope both surprise us this Friday lol

1 Like

Yup that’s what I meant lol

1 Like

Rice is out. DS got in. Sort of funny- got the typical “check the portal” email. Then , 10 mins later gets an email for admitted students. So doesn’t need to read the portal!

7 Likes

Steinhardt- “Yes”

Bienen- “No”

Aaaaaannnnnddd…..we’re finished! What a ride. Now let’s figure out how to pay for all of this.

8 Likes

And I’ve said it a lot (too much?)- “Thanks” to all on this board for helping me navigate this entire process.

6 Likes

You better come back and tell us the final decision!!!

1 Like

Let the thread know when/if you hear back!

All good news- but one final (?) question- anyone know when USC, Rice, Michigan provide scholarship info?!!

Rice, about an hour ago

2 Likes