College Confidential & Ascent “My Future, My Choice” Scholarship Giveaway

I keep trying to apply to this scholarship College Confidential is offering and even though I have done everything, whenever I press the submit button nothing happens. I have found the check boxes at the bottom of the screen-is anybody else having issues.
Help!

@CC_Sorin

1 Like

@26crowan, can you please try in an incognito browser? No one else reported a similar issue and want to rule out a caching problem.

i also had the same issue, yet i submitted my comment already, should i comment my anseers to the forum?

The issue reported by @26crowan is regarding the registration form on this page, correct? College Confidential & Ascent “My Future, My Choice” Scholarship Giveaway - College Confidential

@RileyWofford, did you have an issue commenting in the forum discussion or similar to @26crowan submitting your scholarship entry? I see your comment, were you also able to submit your entry?

Hi, I’m also having trouble submitting the scholarship application. I’ve completed all the required fields and checked the boxes at the bottom, but when I click the submit button, nothing happens. I’ve already tried using an incognito browser and even a different browser, but the issue is still there. I have submitted my comment as well, but the application itself still won’t go through. Help please!!

I am also having problems with that browswer. When I press the enter button, nothing happens, am I able to reply to my answer in the confidential discussion browser and answer all the question in the entry form?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.