Hi Sorry to ask so early.
Summer is ending here in Maryland.
Fall will quickly turn to winter.
I will go to the University of Maryland College Park.
I have been dealing with depression since January/February of 2015.
What are some paying campus jobs I can do?
I have no skills and I can’t drive.
I only know how to cut grass and weed.
I am the neighborhood gardener.
Since this job is seasonal, what are some suggestions for paying jobs for the long winters in Maryland?
I have a month long winter break at UMD.
What jobs should I do on the UMD campus?
When I am working, my depression temporarily goes away.
When I am bored especially in the winter I get depressed.(eating cookies and drinking hot cocoa in the winter is boring and not fun it just makes me more depressed because I am bored.
Should I start my own business instead?
I don’t want to be bored and depressed during the month long winter break.
P.S
Please do not say hang out with friends to deal with my depression/boredom because I do not have any friends.
I do not want to make any friends because I am depressed.
-Thank you very much.