colleges in fl

<p>Okay I need major help .... I am an international student and I want to do Biology/Chemistry in a college with really good academics and opportunities that also provides financial assistance to international students .... can anyone help me??</p>

<p>It has to be in Florida? What are your grades/scores? Small LAC or research university? A little more info can go a long way in your help.</p>

<p>it doesn't matter on the size... i have a 1780 in SAT and it has to be in florida</p>

<p>Very few U.S. colleges provide excellent or even any financial aid to international students. Try posting on the Financial Aid board to get information about whether any Florida colleges offer such aid.</p>

<p>thanks ... can anyone else help???</p>

<p>I've heard that Florida State University is good on Chemistry (a friend of mine is going there to become a Chemical Engineer, and he said it was really good for that). I don't know about financial aid for international students, though. You can check their website at The</a> Florida State University</p>

<p>Eckerd College in St. Petersburg provides some financial aid to international students. I know they definitely have a lot of international students and your SAT seems about right. Academics are good in certain programs...marine biology is especially great, but competitive. It's a good school, but small.</p>

<p>Realize that to get financial aid, international students have to have academic stats much higher than the norm at colleges. That's because there's limited financial aid for internationals at U.S. colleges, so only outstanding internationals get such aid even at colleges that aren't that difficult to gain acceptance to.</p>

<p>You are likely to get more information by posting on CC's international and financial aid boards.</p>