Colleges that round an applicant's grades (A- --> A, B+ --> B, etc..)

<p>I've recently discovered that Stanford rounds a student's A minuses to As when they consider his or her gpa (similarly B+s become Bs). As a student who gets about 3~4 As each semester, I realized my GPA would increase by a considerable amount if they were to be rounded up. 3.79 --> 3.88.</p>

<p>I am narrowing down my school list and would like to ED to a school that rounds A minuses, which would give me an edge.</p>

<p>So my question is: which of these schools round +/-s ?:
UPENN, Brown, Columbia, Dartmouth, Swarthmore, Amherst, Cornell</p>

<p>It would be great if we could compile a list!</p>

<li>UC Schools</li>

<p>I'm pretty sure most, if not all, colleges use A = 4, B = 3, C = 2 D =1, F = 0 regardless of the +/- next to it. I'm 100% sure UCs and CSUs use this scale and add in extra points for APs/honors/etc up to a certain limit.</p>

<p>Is this rounding used only for GPA purposes? I mean, are A-s seen in the same light as As? I got an A- second sem of Chem, but then again, I wish B's would become B+s :/</p>

<p>Yay that means I have a 4.0 :D</p>