Columbia Supplement Fall 2011

<p>Did it not change at all??
Or is it not updated or something?</p>

<p>Right now it is the same interests of book, etc.
and essays:</p>

<p>"Please tell us what you find most appealing about Columbia and why:"
"For applicants to The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science, please tell us what attracts you specifically to the study of engineering:"</p>

<p>Nothing changed for 2011, or still to be updated?</p>

<p>Also on the supplement, is anyone else having technical problems with
"Please list, in order of preference, up to three academic areas of interest that you would consider at Columbia."</p>

<p>Because all the drop-down choices are blank.</p>

<p>:(</p>

<p>What are you talking about
Columbia couldn't have changed their supplement because this is the first year they're using the common app. Also, you need to read more carefully. It says you need to enter the codes for the areas of study listed in the application instructions in a seperate pdf</p>

<p>Oh thanks! You're right!
I meant none of the essay/short answer questions have changed.</p>

<p>I was just looking for confirmation that it was the correct one for 2011.</p>

<p>Thanks for that anyway.</p>

<p>hey guys. Hope you guys don't mind me changing the topic a little. I am an international student and I intend to apply to Columbia Early Decision. My question is is it possible (and legal) for me to apply to Columbia Early Decision whilst applying to another university Early ACTION. anyone who is certain about their answer please reply ASAP. Thanks :)</p>

<p>I am pretty sure that it is allowed. if you are admitted, you must automatically withdraw your other applications.</p>

<p>Only some EA schools allow you to apply to Columbia ED at the same time (and Columbia allows you to apply EA only to certain schools). For example, a couple of years ago, one could apply ED to Columbia and EA to Chicago (but not Stanford or Yale).</p>

<p>thanks much guys!</p>