COLUMBIA TRANSFER: Fall 2021

Have been rejected by eight schools. This really hurts.

10 Likes

the fb group

1 Like

Its amazing how quickly these forums die after decisions are released

3 Likes

good luck for all the ppl applying next yr!

waitlisted as well! it was what i was expecting. hoping it’ll come through. is there a thread for waitlist applicants? anyone know the stats for getting off the waitlist :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@ waitlisted ppl, join the thread?

Just realised I never commented here, I got waitlisted which I’m happy about. Fully expected a rejection.

1 Like

Daughter accepted :smiley: - transfer to CC General Studies - received email May 26. Film & Media Studies interest. 3.96 gpa from 4 year design focussed school and community college; and essay describing lots of prior life experience and work history before that; CCGS was the best fit and only transfer applied to. So, phew!

1 Like

Congratulations ! May the very best come her way.

2 Likes

Thank you! And congratulations to everyone else so far who has received good news and for the wait list as well!

just got off the waitlist

clarification: got off on Friday

1 Like

Congrats! CC or SEAS?

Congrats, what major?

congrats! did you get an email saying to check your portal?

no reply?

@kodyclaytonedu congrats! cc or seas?

anyone know whether this is a rolling or a wave thing? or whether there’s a specific time they usually send these things out?

there is a thread specifically for the waitlist where these q’s r answered. It’s linked above on this thread

what’s the chance they’ll finally release the decisions today? it is a friday. i’d like the weekend to emotionally recover :upside_down_face: