Columbia Transfer : Fall 2022

Hi, I know this might be a bit early but this is a thread for Columbia University: Fall 2022 applicants. Fall 2021 transfer admission decisions have been released now, congrats to all accepted! I’m an international freshman(almost a sophomore now) and would be applying when the applications open in September-October ish. Hope that I get in when the decisions are announced in May 2022! All the best to all applicants!

1 Like

Hey! I was accepted as a transfer for the last cycle, so if anyone has any questions about the process lmk!

2 Likes

yes pls! firstly all stats would be greatly appreciated. also can you tell us about transfer statistics if you have any idea?how many admitted/no. of intl transfers etc.?

Hi! I’m trying to transfer too. I’m a rising sophomore at a state school in nj. I want to get started early as well so I don’t feel too rushed/stressed about the whole transfer process.

2 Likes

Hi I too will also like to know about the transfer process. Thanks

1 Like

Hi!! I made a discord for all 2022 transfers to connect during the application season and there’s subcategories with different schools if you want to join! I also plan to apply for fall 2022 :slight_smile: Fall 2022 Transfers

1 Like

hii, the invite expired, can you pls reshare