Common App Transfer form HELP

<p>Hey guys, I had some questions about the required school forms on the transfer app. As a little background I'm a freshmen trying to transfer to Umich.</p>

<li><p>College Official Report: So this will be from an advisor? And how do I go about getting it to him and submitted?</p></li>
<li><p>Instructor Evaluation: I'm asking a high school teacher for this since I'm a freshmen, how do I go about getting it to him and submitted also?</p></li>
<li><p>School Report: I'm assuming this just means high school report, for this I would just have to call up my HS and get them to send it umich correct?</p></li>
<li><p>Mid-Term Report: Not sure if this is required or applicable since I'm a freshman transfer, wat do?</p></li>

<p>Thanks so much guys.</p>

<p>I think:</p>

<li><p>You give the form to the dean of your school or a similarly qualified college official and (s)he’ll fill it out. You don’t have to know them well although it’d be great if you did.</p></li>
<li><p>You have to ask a college professor or TA for most schools, I’m not sure about UMich but I can’t imagine it’d be any different. Get to know your instructors!</p></li>
<li><p>Yes just ask your high school and they’ll do what they need to.</p></li>
<li><p>Mid-term report are college grades after the first semester so just get those sent over, probably by the college advising office (?)</p></li>

<p>for 4, since I won’t have first semester grades yet (im transferring for the spring semester) what do?</p>