Community college for an International student

<p>I want to study in community college or a college which is cheap for international students. For that what do I have to do. Eligibilities and other things. Can you help me..</p>

<p>take the toefl, fill out fafsa, apply with the right documents (high school diploma officially translated and all), look for a house and you are good to go. Yes, it is that simple. Good luck.</p>

<p>if you are an international student, then you cannot fill out the FAFSA. Without a greencard, you cannot get federal aid. Check to see if the school offers merit-based aid/scholarships.</p>

<p>International students are not eligible for FAFSA. No financial aid for International Students. Just fill out the form, if your native language is English, take SAT or ACT, if not, TOEFL with 80 the best. Show your financial capability</p>