confused transfer

<p>My son applied to SU late app on March 1 as a transfer SOA student. He called concerned no response two weeks ago. Found out one of the references didn’t get in. So it was sent via signature overnight last Tues. apparently even tho they had a face to face interview March 8th they still wanted two references so now that they are in we checked myslice and found that on the parent side there is AAF but not on the student side…We are wondering does that mean he got in? He hasn’t gotten an email not sure how to change that or check if its correct. Should he call… not wanting to be pushy but definitly confused…</p>

<p>I haven’t heard anything from the school either. I think Mid-May is the “You should hear by this time” deadline.</p>

<p>yeah I haven’t heard anything either, despite having finished the application in January. I wrote to Vittoria (SOA recruiter) last week, and apparently they’re “still making decisions.” Go figure.</p>

<p>Yea my son contacted Vittoria Dido as well and was told it takes time I’m not sure if he should call back today and ask… dont want to be pushy but come on if its a no, it doesnt seem very nice to string you kids along, you miss other opportunities at other schools and frankly I think its rather presumtious to make all this concern for the parents who have to pay for everything.</p>

<p>I called in a few weeks ago and was told that they were holding my decision because they’d wanted my final transcripts from this semester. I’m hoping that means I’m in, because I can’t see a reason why they would delay telling me no if they didn’t need the transcripts.</p>

<p>I sent the transcripts the day grades came out though, so I’m hopeful.</p>