confusion about score-requestion deadline:

<p>From stanford's important test dates:
"November 1
Postmark deadline for Basic and Student Information Forms and fee (or fee waiver request). </p>

<p>CSS PROFILE deadline for those wishing to receive financial aid. </p>

<p>Official test results must be sent. All applicants must submit scores from either the SAT I or ACT. (October SAT scores, which the College Board will mail at the beginning of November, will arrive in time for Single-Choice Early Action. You do not need to rush these scores.) "</p>

<p>Does this mean I can wait until my scores are out and then request college board to send them as late as november first?
or should I have requested them to be sent as i registered?</p>

<p>I thought I'd read on the CB website that if you request scores before they're out, you only get the previous scores sent to your college - i.e., you'd eventually have to send them twice.</p>

<p>help, help help?</p>

<p>sorry, not re-question. requesting, i meant. : )</p>

<p>I think that's when you've already requested them to be mailed (when you registered for the SAT). So, when the scorings finished and they mail out scores, it will be the beginning of November..
You can request to have them sent now, though, so when the scores are ready they'll go out automatically.</p>